Naperville professional head shots for Business
Your Headshot is more than just a pretty picture.
Professionals are offered tools every day to make their lives and business more profitable, more streamlined, more innovative.
Whether you’re looking for the next big challenge or presenting the next big thing to clients, you have to have your figurative business tool box stocked.
Got your resume? Check.
Business card? Check.
Elevator pitch (prepared and practiced)? Check and check.
Got your professional headshot? ….
Get a running start to making valuable connections online and networking by putting a face with your name.
Here’s what people are saying about their professional shots with Appelman Images Photography:
“I hired Kate to do my professional yoga teacher photography. She was amazing at capturing the emotion and spirit … I could not ask for a better photographer” – Rachel G. The Yogi Within
Think about how people make connections today. Sure you meet people through in-person networking, but how about the likes of LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter? Have you heard about Google Authorship? That’s a big one and it’s coming up fast.
In the absence of an actual face to face meeting, people at least like to see who you are!
Check out Appelman Images Photography for a fun, relaxed, painless headshot portrait session that will get your online profile souped up!
You’ll be so glad you did!
How do I schedule?
- Click the Contact form – tell me a little about you and what you need. I normally can get back to you the same day.
How long does the shoot take?
- Shoots are usually wrapped up within a half hour to an hour at most.
What if I’m nervous in front of a camera?
- No worries. I’m a professional and also a little goofy – I’ll make you feel at ease and bring out your very best look.
When do I get my professional images?
- Headshots are normally available within a week, sooner if you need them. Just let me know!
What if I need a little touch-up? Do you do that?
- Absolutely! Minor editing is included on all professional headshot images to bring out your best, but not to change how you look. These things include minor blemish removal and/or skin smoothing, overall brightening and gentle teeth whitening.
I’d really like my hair and make-up professionally done for my shots. Can you help?
- I sure can! I have a network of outstanding hair and makeup professionals that I can recommend or coordinate for you to help your head shots look outstanding!
I’m ready to book, when can I get in?